Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rest & Recuperation

Even councillors are allowed a holiday sometimes so this week we've been far afield spending time with our daughter and son in law. We don't see them very often so it's really good to spend time together and see their new flat and a new part of town. We've seen interesting places and enjoyed some good weather. When I'm back home I'll upload some pictures, but meanwhile I'm very grateful to Alan and John for looking after the ward and meaning that I don't have to worry about it. It's one of the benefits of the multi-member ward system that residents don't have to do without a councillor at any point in the year. If there's a single member representing a ward it's much more difficult to take time off without it having an adverse impact on the ward.
So I shall enjoy the rest of my holiday with a clear conscience and hope to return after Easter refreshed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.