Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whoops

It's been pointed out to me that yesterday's post might have looked as though I supported Ms Hossack standing for Parliament. Let me put it on record that I am still a Liberal Democrat. I was a Young Liberal at the age of 16 and I haven't changed my political affiliation since. It doesn't stop me looking forward to an interesting campaign. All we need is the date!
Meanwhile the ward and the borough have things that need sorting out. So meetings to talk about street lights, dog fouling, enforcement problems, the budget, the environment centre and other things that matter to residents. After all the hustle and bustle of the last week I was quite surprised that we had no-one turn up to ward surgery, but perhaps they were saving their energies for the Parish German evening in the hall later!

No comments: